Westminster Communities of Florida is preparing for safe re-opening and visitation at our communities. Read more about our COVID-19 updates.
A Delightful Location In Orlando's Baldwin Park
Enjoy access to a walkable, multi-generational neighborhood and a convenient location near the crossroads of Central Florida
Westminster Baldwin Park’s lakefront campus offers you access to the best of all worlds, offering active living with convenient amenities and services – like a casual café, swimming pool and fitness center – amid a bustling, multigenerational suburban neighborhood, just north of Orlando.
Enjoy Orlando’s beautiful Baldwin Park district, a beautiful, walkable, pet-friendly neighborhood ringing the south shore of Lake Baldwin. With a stroll through the brick-paved streets along New Broad Street, enjoy the many shops offering chocolate, wine, dance studios and more, or dine al fresco at one of the many cafés featuring delightful American classics or ethnic cuisine.
Just a half-mile away from Westminster Baldwin Park is the main Westminster Winter Park campus, where more amenities await.
Baldwin Park is situated at the crossroads of Central Florida, with convenient access to the fine arts, dining and shopping of Winter Park’s beautiful Park Avenue and the burgeoning arts districts in downtown Orlando. Within a few minutes drive, enjoy:
- Broadway shows, jazz performances and more at the new Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Shopping and dining on Winter Park’s Park Avenue and Hannibal Square, including highly acclaimed restaurants from several James Beard Award nominees, and fine clothing and art boutiques
- Lifelong learning classes at Rollins College, one of the South’s premier liberal arts colleges
- Winter Park’s spectacular museums, including the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, featuring the world’s foremost collection of Louis Comfort Tiffany’s work; the Albin Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardens, featuring the work of the noted Czech artist; and the Cornell Fine Arts Museum at Rollins College
- Orlando’s beautiful museum district, featuring the Orlando Museum of Art, Mennello Museum of American Art and Orlando Science Center
- Harry P. Leu Gardens, a world-class botanical garden on the estate originally owned by David W. Mizell, the son of one of Winter Park’s founding fathers
- Downtown Orlando’s arts districts, including Thornton Park, the CityArts Factory and the soon-to-be-built Creative Village
- Luxury shopping at The Mall at Millenia, from Bloomingdale’s to Neiman Marcus and designer boutiques
Learn how the convenient location of Westminster Baldwin Park can enhance your lifestyle — call us now at (407) 621-4150, or contact us today!